Building 4A - Dental School
In the late 1990's, Bob Latsko of the University Plant Department hired some Russian programmers to construct a 3D model of the historical University of Michigan Campus.
A First Look shows some of the original photographs and images used to construct the Dental School circa 1900.
During the construction of the buildings, Comments between the Russian programmer and Mr. Latsko are recorded in a series of images.
Finally, after completion, a series of Final Renderings were produced to show the building in it's completed state.
Since that time, other images have been produced as well that may be seen throughout the remainder of this site.
Click on images for more pictures